Friday, June 13, 2014

Busy, Busy

It's been a rather hectic week. Feels like one big whirlwind of working, staining, sanding, school drop offs, pick ups and kids after school activities. I am exhausted!

On the plus side I have 3 coats of the all-in-one stain on the table and chair tops, so tomorrow afternoon I can start the priming on the base. It shouldn't take as long because it's all water based paint and primers and so has a quicker drying time. I have everything crossed that my table turns out as good in real life as it did in my head when I imagined it. 

I think I am ready to dive into bed with some episodes of Restoration Home. I love those kind of shows (especially love Restoration Man) and they make me so jealous. I would love to have the money to do up an old building. I'm so much more attracted to old architecture and furniture etc than I am to modern designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment