Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nursery

I thought I would post a few inspiration ideas for the nursery! I am really looking forward to doing up another nursery! Kids rooms are my favourite rooms to decorate! I have already chosen the pram and cot I would like too so I'll post those as well! Because we thought we were done having children we are having to start all over again with the baby stuff :D

This is the pram I want to buy. It's the Silvercross Elegance and it's a bit more exxy than I would usually go for. I use the pram (and sling) a lot for my babies though as I don't drive so I figure the pram is my car ;)

I love that old fashioned English buggy look! You can also get a matching Nappy bag- why not! :P


The cot I like is much cheaper. The HENSVIK cot by Ikea:


I really like the bars all the way around look and at $149 it's a bargain! I adore metal cribs but I think they would be too hard on little heads. This seems like a nice compromise!


And here are some pictures of inspiration that I have for the actual nursery itself. If you'd like to see more then check out my pinterest board Ideas for Nursery









No comments:

Post a Comment