Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Cot is Picked!

I have picked out a cot that I love and we are going to buy it tomorrow when the bank will be open (waiting for my transfer to go through onto my husband's debit card because I don't have a debit or credit card). It's so gorgeous. It's metal which I know I said I loved but had ruled out for being too hard on little heads. However I do love metal cribs and it meets Australian standards so it can't be too bad right?!

Usually I don't buy any baby stuff until after the 20 week scan. I had a miscarriage before my eldest so I am paranoid. I am 12 weeks tomorrow though which is considered pretty safe and I have had a scan to see my baby developing right so I am just going to have to hope nothing goes wrong. I could buy the cot later but it is currently 50% off which means I save $400. Pretty big saving otherwise I'd hold off.

Anyway the cot is the Harry by Incy Interiors:



I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment