Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another Change of Mind!

You know how I said I was bad with my constant mind changes about how I want the house? Well this is probably my worst yet \(●o○;)ノ I have decided on a different house altogether! I know, I'm so indecisive! However I think this design might work better as it's Federation style like a lot of the houses around my town. It's still one of the Freedom series by Kitome.



I'll draw up another plan for you in paint when I have time to show you how we will divide up the space. If you click on the link though it will take you to the floor plan (which will be much more accurate than mine)!!

This house is single story and also is narrow enough that our front door could actually face the street which would be nice. I've also already found a picture of a Federation house that has a colour scheme I want to use:





This colour scheme should also match our existing shed and fence as they are both a heritage green colour!

So there you go! I'm crazy aren't I?! It will be a miracle if our house even gets built at this rate!



No comments:

Post a Comment