Monday, January 20, 2014

Ikea

I love Ikea but we don't have one where I live and they never used to deliver to my state... until now apparently. I found out from a friend on the weekend that you can now get furniture delivered and so I have been on the website since I got home adding things to wish lists. Now I have redesigned everything haha but we knew that was going to happen didn't we!

I have decided to get my kitchen from there now as I love the look of their range. I am planning to go with the Faktum Stat off-white cupboards because I love the look with the glass fronted ones on the wall framing the stove top:





I've done you another crappy drawing in paint to explain the layout aren't you glad 
( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈ॢ)・*♡

This first one is a birds-eye view of the base cabinet layout. The wall is the thick line down the right side. All measurements are cabinet widths. The depth of all the cabinets is 60mm and the breakfast bar will be made by putting a 900mm deep counter top on:


This is a front on view of the wall cabinets on the back wall. The thick black line is the bench top and the cupboards resting on it match up with the 300mm base cabinets:





No comments:

Post a Comment