Sunday, January 19, 2014

Boys Bedrooms

It's hard to know exactly how the bedrooms will be decorated entirely as the kids will have some input too (I imagine the floor will also become storage judging from their current room). However they will have the same stripes on the walls as we will in our Master Bedroom except instead of grey and white they will have grey and a colour of their. My eldest has picked British Paints Hot Pop Blue and my middle son has picked Hot pop Green. I've chosen these light fittings from Ivory & Deene; still provincial looking but simpler:



They will both use their current beds which are bunks but can be separated into single beds. We will separate them and then I am planning on sanding them back and painting the frames white:



I also have two little identical side cupboards that I am planning to sand and paint white with striped doors for the boys bedside tables.

Lastly for now, I've given them some pictures of rugs to look at and this is the one they both wanted which comes in both the blue and green which works nicely. It's from Rugs Direct

:

No comments:

Post a Comment